Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ROCK THE VOTE!

Yesterday my mom and I voted! We are so American! Will voted too but he didn't get the cool stickers that we got :) If you haven't yet....get out there and ROCK THE VOTE!

In other news, there isn't much news. This weekend was fun but more casual and lowkey than others. Friday night Will and I discovered a great new Italian restaurant in Dallas called Momo's Pasta. We spent two hours drinking wine, listening to an old man play the acordian and sing in Italian, and just enjoyed each other's company. Bliss.

Saturday we went out to Rockwall because Will's younger sister, Jennifer, came in for fall break. We spent the afternoon lazing around the house and playing softball outside -- Will needed to work on his game for the upcoming Merrill Lynch softball tournament! Later we all ate an amazing home cooked meal and made s'mores in their fire pit!

Sunday was the laziest day of all...Cowboy's game (so sad...) and laundry ruled the day.

This week is moving at the same slow pace. Will's mom is away at camp for the week with her 5th graders so we are meeting his dad for dinner Wednesday night. I got the third book in my series this weekend and plan on starting it tonight :) If you like Pride and Prejudice you will LOVE Rebecca Ann Collins' follow up series, The Pemberly Chronicles. She picks up where Jane Austen left off, a "what happens next" in the lives of the Bennett girls and their families. They are addicting!

"I voted early" :)


This weekend should be fun...too bad it's only Tues...

until then!

xo,
Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!