Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Great Things!

*1*

They're BACK!

So I went to CVS to pick up a prescription and then headed towards the other side of town to Chik-fil-a to get a peach shake. You better believe I drove all the way across town just for a peach shake. I ordered and went to grab my credit card but realized I had left it at CVS! After silently freaking out I decided to use my emergency credit card and explain to Will later that this was indeed an emergency. BUT when I pulled up the guy at the window started ringing his cowbell and said I was the 100th customer so my shake was FREE! WOOHOO! I'm never the person that gets free stuff so it pretty much made my day. And the peach shake tasted that much better because of it!

*2*

This little clown LAUGHED today for the first time! I was on speaker phone with my mom so we both heard it. Will was a little disappointed he missed it, but there will be many more to come I'm sure. He full-on laughed twice and has just done some small laughs since so I'm hoping Will will hear the next one soon! It was the cutest sound!

And I decided to add this picture I took last night because I just love it.

My two favorite boys snuggling :)

11 comments:

  1. The laughs are THE best! Donovan hasn't been sleeping well at all and he's been beyond fussy... driving me nuts! But as soon as he laughs, all of my frustration melts away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I texted my husband to tell him that the Peach shakes were back. Our has them B1G1 on Mondays 3-5pm, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story! God had his hand in that! I've never heard of the cow bell there. I think our store is missing something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, baby laughs are the absolute best! I love it when Wyatt laughs. :-) And how cool that you got a free peach shake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great score on the free shake, I just love Chic-Fil-A! Yay for cute baby boy laughs too-I am sure your hubby will get to hear him this weekend at some point! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a free milkshake!

    That last picture is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... I'm totally going to Chick-fil-A when I get off work! Did you try the banana pudding shake from there?? AMAZING. Liam is ADORABLE by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyy for free stuff!! :) I never win anything either!! Little laughs are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness those two things are WONDERFUL!!! I've never had a peach shake before but I'm going to have to hit up chick fil a now to try one! I can't imagine how special it was to hear Liam's first laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...I'm so excited the peach shakes are back. They are quite divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's exciting about being the 100th customer!!! And so cute that Liam laughed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!