Friday, August 19, 2011

TGIF!

This week has been full of...

Chilling in our crib.


Sitting like a big boy!


Snoozing.


Some pouting and fussing.


Photo shoots (duh.)


Jumping. (Well, twirling mostly.)

Eating!


Watching movies. (The Blind Side. I'm SO ready for football season!)


Goofy faces.


And smiling!


(Oh, and I did some cooking, cleaning, and laundry in there somewhere.)

Hoping for more of the same this weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I can NEVER get G on camera smiling. As soon as I pull out the camera she goes serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin cute :) love where he's sitting up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like a little man in that 3rd picture... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....the first one of him sitting up is my favorite!!! I love how he has his hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE pictures! I love the one of him sitting up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the picture of him sitting up - he's just growing and growing! Hope yall have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, he's so cute! I love all that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your son is so precious and the perfect combo of your and your husband's looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!