Monday, July 23, 2012

First off, today is Will's dad's (or Daddy Bill to Liam) birthday! 

These are the best birthday shots I could get, haha. 




That face!

Will's parents just got back this weekend from a trip to Switzerland and they brought us back some goodies! 

Along with clothing and chocolate (duh!) they brought me and Will a Nutcracker and Liam some wooden farm animals. 


Liam loves his cow and horse, although right now he mostly just loves to throw them and stick them in his mouth!


I also tried to get a picture of the cute shirt they got Liam, but I could not get him to be still. It's a tad too big to wear in public yet, but it makes a great night shirt!




Happy Birthday, Daddy Bill! I think Liam is smiling because he gets to have cake tonight! :) 


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Daddy Bill!
    Such cute pictures :D
    Love the nutcracker and farm animals from Switzerland, I would love to go some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his hair grows so fast! It already looks longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he has grown up SO much lately! I think it's his haircut... I love the wooden farm animals. I really want to get E more wooden toys. I just think they are so classic and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Tami, he does look so grown up and ADORABLE! Let us know how Swiss chocolate tastes, I bet it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! I was wondering today about if Adeline is going to come up with a grandpa name for my dad that has something to do with "Daddy" or "Dada" because she's often saying something similar to "dada" when she sees my dad. We will just wait and see, I guess! :)

    He is SUCH a cutie and such a cheeser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I see in the birthday sign photos, that's the not sitting still phase you are talking about?? Ha! Love the nice gifts from Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh he looks so much like your hubs!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!