Last Friday, Liam and I went on a little day date to the new Perot Museum!
The Children's Museum section was amazing!
Liam was obsessed with this snake! He kept slithering all over the side of the glass and sticking his tongue out which totally creeped me out, but Liam loved it! Ugh, boys :)
After hitting up the children's area for a couple hours, we had a lunch break and spent the rest of the afternoon exploring the other three floors of the museum. It was all very kid friendly!
We spent over 4 hours there and I had to wrestle a crying toddler into his stroller to leave, so I'd say someone had a blast! If you're in the DFW area, I highly recommend going!







WOW! so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLOVE his little hair cut and that place looks so fun!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so big! I really want to take Karlyn there!
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks like fun! We have the Discovery Center here, thinking it's similar. I'm going to have to take my nephew one of these days.
ReplyDeleteLoved this review! We are hoping to take our first graders there for our field trip!
ReplyDelete