Truth: I didn't shop on Etsy much for Liam when he was a baby. Or at all really. I've ordered a few custom holiday outfits, but that's about it.
Second Truth: Things couldn't be more opposite this time around. A good chunk of Liesl's nursery and closet has been delivered straight to my door via several adorable Etsy shops.
Today I thought I'd share a few of my favorites!
These are all shops I have personally ordered from, but I know there are more out there all you ladies with little ones shop at. Or you may even have your own fabulous shop that I don't know about. Either way, please share away!

I can't tell you how anxious I am for Liesl's custom garland to arrive! This shop has GREAT prices for tissue garlands, and you can customize what colors you want from a huge assortment. I plan to hang this above her changing table, but I can totally see myself ordering these for parties, holidays, or just for fun to hang on the fireplace mantle!

This is where I ordered Liesl's monogram from. I just happened to find it through searching on Etsy, and it ended up being cut from thicker wood yet about half the price of the other place I was considering ordering from. I can't wait to get it up on her wall!

Her shop is currently on vacation, but check back if you're looking for cute and unique monthly stickers! I wasn't sure if I was going to use stickers this time around and I'm still not, but these were such a good price that I had to snatch them up just in case!

Liesl will be stylin' during her hospital stay with her pink hospital hat complete with a bow on it! They have the cutest hospital hats for girls AND boys!

This shop has great deals on shabby flower headbands! The more you buy, the more you save :) And they are currently having a 20% off sale!
I just got Liesl's "birth" day outfit from them in the mail yesterday, and I cannot get over how sweet it is! Their stuff is very classic and well made. For boys and girls as well!

I ordered the most adorable ruffle bloomers for Liesl's newborn pictures here. They are super full and soft. This shop was recently on Zulily too, you might have seen it!

I have mentioned this shop before which I LOVE! Rachel was kind enough to send Liesl the most adorable headbands and even some hair ties for me. She has all kinds of goodies for you or your little one as well as party goods! She also customizes for different sports teams - football season is right around the corner you know!
--------
And lastly, these two shops I haven't personally ordered from YET, but plan to very soon!

I first heard about Jameson Monroe through Jessica on Little Baby Garvin blog, and I am totally smitten by their head wraps. I haven't ordered yet because I thought they were more for older babies, but it's getting harder to resist!

My mom got us a flag for our yard when Liam was born, and I'm thinking Liesl needs one too. Their It's A Girl flag is so precious, especially with it's big bow! I just found them, but I have a feeling one of their signs might just be on its was to my house by the end of the week :)
Happy Shopping, friends! Let's spread the Etsy love!

Why O Why did you have to post all of these amazing shops?! I already have a major shopping addiction. Can't wait to see what they all have! I got Emmerson a beenie from Infanteenie Beenies! It was so cute. I wish I had found the shop when I had Ella. Too much cuteness going on.
ReplyDeleteNow, on to look at all of the shops! I'm in trouble.
Thanks for sharing! I recently fell in love with Yougotpersonal - vinyl monograms for bottles and such?! YES PLEASE! :)
ReplyDeleteI was shopping Etsy last night for patterns and fabric and thought that if I liked all the stuff I ended up ordering I needed to do a post just like this! I'll have to check some of these out!
ReplyDeleteI love love propshopboutique for unique birthday hats and such! Also, I ordered the most beautiful butterflys for Scarletts wall above her crib (must take picture soon) from bugsloft. They are so pretty up. I saw it on another blog and loved how they looked it the little girls room.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you shared these! I already have Infanteenie Beanie's bookmarked. I think our girl HAS to have a hospital hat from there. I will also have to stock up on headbands and bows again!! Eeeek! Baby girls are so much fun!!
ReplyDelete