Friday, August 16, 2013

Maternity Photos!

Thank you all for your sweet and supportive comments on yesterday's post! I really appreciate it! xoxo :) 


My friend Joy of Joyful Photography took our family/maternity pictures last weekend and did a phenomenal job! I love them all so much that I couldn't narrow them down, so y'all get to see them all. Sorry (not sorry) for the picture overload in advance! :)











I LOVE the silly ones!



Yes I was getting the choke hold, ha!




























Now, which ones to order??? 

14 comments:

  1. super cute! Beautiful family! My favorites are the pics on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones with the sunlight peaking through! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of you and Liam kissing on the porch of the house are so sweet! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Liam did so well. Order all of them in a book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all!! such a gorgeous family! I'm kind of wishing I would have had mat pics taken with Colbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great. My favs are the porch ones too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! Love! Love!! The ones with the little school desk are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one of you facing forward and Will kissing your head faced the other way. And the one with just liam and y'alls waists!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful family! :) All of them! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love ALL of them! I agree with Emily... put them all in a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are just gorgeous. order them all! baby girl looks adorable already in your little belly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, I love love love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! You look gorgeous! These are so precious! I love all of the ones with Liam. Just beautiful! And I can't believe how close you are!! She'll be here any day now!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so good!!! Where did you have them done??? I love the ones of you facing forward and your hubby backwards!! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!