Welcome to our home at Christmas! Being that this is our first Christmas in our new home, I wasted no time (or space!) decorating. Which means, there a lot of pictures. You've been warned!
Entryway
This is Liesl's favorite decoration, "Ho-Ho." She drags him around the house and dances with him constantly. Funny enough, she was NOT a fan of the real Santa again this year though!
Kitchen
Breakfast Nook
We have to call the North Pole everyday to see what Santa and his elves are up to!
Living Room
The sofa table holds some of my favorite decorations, our nativity and annual Santa pictures.
Our 2015 Santa picture! Liesl cried again this year and they caught this pitiful little pout!
Two of the kids' favorites -- Christmas books and our advent activity calendar. The tree is the first thing Liam runs to in the morning. Shortly followed by finding our elves, Burrito and Churro.
Dining Room
Our table runner was too short for our new table, so I'm still on the hunt for one. And I'm transitioning the dining room from silver and blues to silver and golds! It fits better with the furniture and our set of Dickens Christmas Village. This room looks so pretty with the houses all glowing at night!
Playroom
The kids LOVE how their playroom turned out and I'm so pleased with it too. It's bright and colorful and fun!
Liesl's Room
I got a bottle brush tree for each kid's room and I couldn't resist pink for Liesl. Next year when her changing pad is gone, I'll add more to her dresser.
I just love her whimsical tree. I found most of these ornaments at Target!
Liam's Room
Sweet Liam requested our old picture of the dogs with Santa in his room, so there it sits. He was SO into decorating this year and got so excited about every piece I set out. He also picked out all the ornaments on his tree and decorated it completely by himself. Christmas really is so magical for him this year, and I love to watch him take in all the excitement!
That's our home!
Thanks for stopping by & Merry Christmas!










































Where did you get the adorable pretend fire that's in Liams room?
ReplyDeleteLand of Nod a few years ago - I think they've changed it up a bit since then but it's so cute and fun!
DeleteYour home looks like the perfect balance between elegant and cozy... I love it all! The kitchen is perfection!!
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you Meghan! That is exactly how I hoped it would look! :) Merry Christmas!
DeleteYour house looks beautiful! I love all of your pieces. Where did you get the print of the reindeer names above the kids' table by the microphone? It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! The sign is from a boutique in Waco called Spice!
DeleteWOW!! So stunning. You have a gift with decor. Love every inch!
ReplyDeleteyour Christmas decorations are beautiful! I love your white kitchen
ReplyDelete