Tuesday, August 9, 2016

A 60th Fiesta!

My mother-in-law also had a milestone birthday this year that could not go by without a proper celebration, fiesta style! Ever since Liesl's first fiesta-themed birthday party, I've been itching to throw another one and saved a bunch of her decor for that reason. Between mine and my SIL's decorations, everything turned out so cute! And thanks to Will's cooking skills, the food was beyond delicious. All in all, the party was a hit and everyone had a great time! 













The kids had to dress for the occasion, of course! 













I don't think my MIL actually got to blow out her own birthday candles, haha, look at that concentration on Liam's face! 


Happy Birthday, Sherrie! We love you! 

1 comment:

  1. I keep trying to find an excuse to have a fiesta as well! Y'all's was cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!