Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Festivities!

I have been down for the count for the past week, with a sinus infection. I finally caved and got a prescription so hopefully I'll be back up and running in the next 24 hours or so. Anyways, all of my available energy has gone to keeping this family train chugging along, so everything else (blogging, cooking, showering, you know) had to temporarily fall to the wayside. Which means, LOTS of catch-up to do here! We really had a fun Easter weekend and weeks before, with lots of family time, egg hunts, and of course, cute outfits! 

The week leading up to Easter we read lots of Easter books, did a fun Easter egg craft, and made our favorite Easter tradition, resurrection rolls! The kids always get so excited about these, and this year Liam told us the Easter story while we prepared the "tombs." Then we not-so-impatiently waited for them to bake and to taste the yummy(and empty!) tombs. 







First East = photo shoots in personalized bunny onesies. Just because. Am I Right?? Elias was way more interested in his (bunny) teething ring than smiling for the camera, but he still looks super cute!






Palm Sunday outfits for the kids -- even though it's nearly impossible to get all of them smiling and looking at the same time, we persevere because their outfits are just too cute not to! And because I'm the mom and I SAY SO :) 








So much more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, your kids are beautiful. And their outfits are, you know... PERFECT! (As always) Hope you start feeling better soon, Momma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!