Thursday, September 21, 2017

Liesl & Elias' Teddy Bear Picnic (Part 2)

Liesl and Elias had the best time at their party! I could barely keep Liesl still long enough to snap some pictures with her friends, and Elias was attached to this wooden car that he's pushing in nearly every single picture of him. The cakes were a hit and so delicious. Liesl was eating up the attention when being sang to, and Elias was just eating up the cake. He actually started digging in before the singing began! It was a fast and furious two hours of playing, eating, and present opening, and definitely worth every ounce of energy and every dollar spent prepping. I know for a lot of people, big parties aren't their thing, but it is truly so much fun for me to craft and prepare for. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't!  
























CAKE TIME! 








































2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet pictures! Great job on the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just too much cuteness in this post! I love the L & E shared a party together. So fun! The details are perfect, Momma. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!