Tuesday, November 25, 2008

suprise suprise, another busy weekend!

We didn't travel anywhere (except Southlake and the mall many, many times) but we did and saw many things! Friday my mom and I drove out to Allen to go to thier outlet mall when we picked up xmas presents and some more decorations for Will and I! Saturday Will and I woke up super early (Toula's bday!) and headed out to Northpark (another mall) We shopped there for a few hours, got more xmas gifts, then crashed on the couch for some college football which Will definitely deserved for being such a good sport with all the shopping! That night I left him at home while I went to a bachelorette party for a few hours. It was so good to catch up with college friends -- some I haven't seen since last semester! That will change -- I will be more social! It's hard to tear myself away from Willard sometimes :)

SUNDAY was a great day! Not ONLY was is my dad's bday -- 51!, but some of our cousin's and their families stopped by my parents house for a few days on their way to spend Thanksgiving in Louisiana. So we headed to Southlake to visit and play with the kiddies all day. We played football, decorated cupcakes, my five year old cousin read me a book (such a smartie!) and watched Polar Express. Will and I also snuck away for a few hours to go where? THE MALL! I think I'm taking xmas shopping a little overboard but we are seriously almost finished and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!


J.J., Jack, and Jenny taste testing their cupcakes :)


J.J. reading --he did so well!

Will and caroline being silly -- so precious!

xo, Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!