Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Did I mention?...
Happy 6 Months to Me and Will!!!

In honor of the magic number...

6 Reasons why I LOVE William:
1. He's suprisingly easy to shop for :) He is DYING to know what I got him for Christmas because it's pretty much the perfect gift!
2. He lets me watch all the cheesy ABC family movies I want without complaining...much
3. He enjoys cooking dinner with me. He does the meat, I make the sides!
4. He wont let me do his laundry because I do it wrong -- AKA I don't have to do his laundry! Fine with me!
5. He's really really tall (6'4") -- very conveniant for someone who is 5'4" and trying to reach something on the top shelf :)
6. He looooves me and the Toula more than anything! And we love him!



6 months ago today


Love you Puffin! xxx

**UPDATED**


2 dozen roses just for me!!

happy 6 months to us!


xo, Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!