The beer fist temporarily employed as a handwarmer.--------------------------------------
Saturday Will and I spent the afternoon in a meeting about our future casa! We went over all the upgrades we want and picked out the types of wood floors, cabinets, granite, carpet, and so on that we like to finalize the price. It was overwhelming but so fun! The only thing we didn't decide on was the exterior brick/stone combo because we really just have no idea what we want our house to look like. Luckily, we've got time. That evening I went on a date with my good friend Nat and we saw He's Just Not That Into You. It was so cute, I love Ginnifer Goodwin and I want her wardrobe!
-------------------------------------
Today is just your typical Sunday. At Pei Wei earlier Will ordered honey shrimp, but they accidentaly made chicken so they gave him that one while he "waited" -- his shrimp showed up about 30 seconds later so we had an entire meal to box up. Gotta love free Pei Wei! We took Toula to the dogpark this afternoon but it looked like rain so we only stayed for about an hour. Now I'm blogging and Will just finished our taxes! Yay for tax returns and stimulus checks; our savings account will be getting a nice little boost in 6-8 days :)
Back to the James Bond marathon and laundry....
xo, Lynds




Hello! So glad you like our green office/craft room. It was a wild decision, but I still love it. It's our happy room. I am mostly into scrapbooking and crafty stuff around the house. I have to say I have been slacking recently on my scrapbooking. I feel I am only collecting all the paper,stickers, tools and really not working on them.. one day soon hopefully, I will have one completed.
ReplyDelete