Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Real Couple!

My blogger friend Alissa reminded me the other day about something I've been meaning to post. A while ago I mentioned that Will and I were being featured as a "Real Couple" in The Nest Magazine. It was supposed to come out in February, then got pushed to March, then April due to ad space issues. Well, we finally got our copy about two weeks ago and here we are! They profiled four couples, but blogger wouldn't let me upload the whole thing so you just get us :)


You can click on the pic to enlarge
The last question asked what I want as an anniversary gift and I said a romantic trip to the beach. Well, we aren't able to make it to the beach but we are taking a romantic weekend trip (bonus for getting married over a holiday weekend) and I'm so excited! Exactly 20 days until our one year anniversary! I cannot believe how quickly a year has flown by!
Any ideas for a one year anniversary gift? We don't really care to do big gifts, but the first year anniversary is paper so I'm trying to think of something relating to that. Maybe I'll finally frame a bridal portrait for Will so he can have one on his desk at work!
xo, Lynds

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Happy Early Anniversary to you and your significant other!!! I appreicate your sweeet comments and glad you like my kitchen, I love it and I am always adding something else to it. :) thats the fun of decorating. I got the initials at Dillards, around Jan/Feb they were out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan and I sent stuff in for the real couple because they emailed us and said they wanted to feature us and I sent in our photos but they never wrote me back...sad day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!