Today after school a group of us ladies went out to dinner to say goodbye to our friend Evie. She is actually only going about 500 feet down the road to another school because she is the art teacher and switches schools at semester, but it will be sad not seeing her everyday. There is a small group of us that hang out during our breaks throughout the day, and I seriously would not be as sane as I am if it weren't for them! It's hilarious because our ages range from 23 (me) to like mid-50's but we just have the best time together. As stressed as I can get with the pressures of being a teacher, they always know how to talk me down off the ledge, ha! We made Evie a big basket of goodies to take with her and a "memory book" of funny inside jokes, sayings, etc. to remind her of the good times.
These are some iphone pictures of Evie with her goodie basket, and of her precious baby girl, Pippa. I always tell her I'm going to steal Pippa, and I might just have to now that I won't see her as often!

Evie

Miss Pippa - look at those chipmunk cheeks!

I love baby belly
Tomorrow is a half day with the kids, picture day, UIL prep day (our school is hosting it), and then off to Houston for the weekend! I'm excited for a fun weekend with friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!