Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random.


I have fallen in love... with the photo books you can make on a mac.

I have roughly a million I want to make.

1. College Book - sorority pictures, roommates, spring breaks, random shenanigans, etc.
2. Will & I - the "dating" years (or rather, year)
3. I am making an intense wedding scrapbook, but I may make a photo book just because I like it that much.
4. Honeymoon
5. First year of marriage - first married birthdays, holidays, vacations, etc.
6. Maybe a small one about building our house; the lovely, grueling process that it was.
And many, many more!

------------

And finally....farewell J.D. Salinger.

"What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it." — J.D. Salinger


5 comments:

  1. I have SO MANY photo albums! My theory is that if I keep up with them now that it will be easy to keep up with them when we have kids. I have our high school days, college days, college w/friends, each of our vacations including our honeymoon gets it's own book, I have 3 wedding ones, and I'm working on our first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you make a photostory on a cd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO. I need to get around to that... I lost all my pictures from our fresh-soph years when I ruined my old hard drive, so if you make said album, email/send the pics to me too!!!

    Also, I love the Salinger quote. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. snapfish has these things called flip books that are basically 4x6 pics but they are bound in a book. if you buy in bulk they are cheaper and they ALWAYS have sales around holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't normally leave comments, but I really liked the idea of scrapbooks for the kids at the end of the year. My daughters first grade teacher did that and I love it! She used folders with prings and white paper. She had pictures but also asked the parents to bring in a few pictures as well. She let the kids decorate them. It was adorable. For my son (7th) grade. They did a scrap book - folder also and then did a page of their life now, and another one on their goals for future. The teacher asked the parents to send in pictures. Both are really neat. Good luck, you are pretty crafty (or so I gather from your blog) I am sure you will come up with something perfect for your class!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!