This week is teacher appreciation week and I am feeling very appreciated!
A sweet gift from my kiddos - the PTO put the scrapbooks together but the kids created the pages inside.



Gorgeous roses picked just for me!

Love it.

Our administration has been spoiling us too:
Monday - smoothies from Smoothie King.
Tuesday - coffee made to order by our art teacher's husband.
I got hot chocolate, and it was served in a personalized coffee mug!
Wednesday - Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo
Thursday - some kinds of goodies, don't know yet
Friday - BBQ lunch!
Bring on the love!
The Mission Burrito near our house is giving out free dinner to teachers in my district! I'm loving this week too!
ReplyDeleteThey're peel and stick decals from Big Lots...I can peel them and re stick somewhere else even if I change my mind :)
ReplyDeleteAw that's awesome! It's so great to feel appreciated!
ReplyDelete