Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunshine.

I've got sunshine,

on a cloudy day...

when it's cold outside,

I've got the month of May...

Well, I guess you say...what can make me feel this way?

my guy :)

These last couple of weeks have been really trying, which I may or may not decide to discuss later on, but just know...this guy has made it all manageable. Even somewhat positive. I can't believe it's almost been two years and he's not sick of me yet. I don't know what I'd do without him.

What should we do for our 2nd Anniversary? Any ideas? Last year we went away for the weekend, but this year it's on a Tuesday and going out of town the weekend before or after is not an option. Dinner is about it I suppose. I'm not being very creative at the moment...

1 comment:

  1. The second anniversary gift is traditionally supposed to be cotton. So you could go on a shopping spree together! OR you could get beach towels for a beach vacation later on in the year?

    I'm glad things are looking up for you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!