
link up with Jamie!
{ONE}
My cute kiddos! As miserable as I sometimes feel waddling around all day, I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that I only have two weeks left with my kids. I'm really excited my team was able to squeeze in our field trip before I leave - it's going to be the day before my last day so I'm hoping it will be a fun last memory! And of course I will be up at the school a lot visiting them and my coworkers - I don't want them to forget me!

(iphone pic = blech)
{TWO}
The Gilligan and O'Malley line at Target. I went today and got some comfy pj's for the hospital (I read to buy a few new items you won't mind throwing away after) and a cute robe for pictures. Gotta hide that ever-so-fashionable hospital gown! They also sell nursing bras for $12.99 in case you are in the market. I was going to get one from BRUs but theirs are like $40. Um, scratch that idea!
{THREE}
I have loved driving around the past two days with a carseat in the backseat. I know we only really need to keep the base in there, but I like it so it stays =)
{FOUR}
I FINISHED my lesson plans! I have to laugh out loud when people comment that I'm so organized because I am probably the most un-organized person I know! Instead I'm the world's biggest procrastinator who happens to work well under pressure. Who else would wait until three weeks before maternity leave to start making eleven weeks worth of plans!?
{FIVE}
That we may be getting a new washer this weekend! Our current one is acting fishy so we're having it looked at tomorrow. Will has put a cap on how much he's willing to pay for repairs so if the estimate is over that we're just going to get a brand-spanking new one! And I think Will secretly hopes it's over the limit because he has his eye on a front-loader at Costco. =)
{SIX}
I got an invitation in the mail today for one of my other baby showers! I feel a little silly saying that I'm having four showers, but they are all hosted by very different groups of people. I had a work shower, I will have a girlfriends shower this Saturday as well as one hosted by my awesome sunday school class on Sunday, and the next weekend is my family shower. They are all going to be pretty small and low key minus the family one, and I feel very blessed that this many people want to shower Liam and I with so much love! I'm not going to need anymore showers for future children because I think we will have everything we need pretty soon!

{SEVEN}
And I'm currently loving that Will is on his way home with dinner because I'm starving!
I love the sweet little note from your student. I'm sure they will miss you so much but they will be thrilled when you bring Liam to visit!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you have seen the new maternity line at Macys? I am not pregnant but I really love all the clothes even more than the womens dept!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet note! Also, LOVE the Gilligan & O'Malley line at Target! I bought a couple pairs of their jersey-knit pants over the holidays, and I could LIVE in them! Not to mention the hubs is totally fine with their pricetag. :)
ReplyDeleteahh what a beautiful invitation!
ReplyDeleteLove all of these points! Sounds like you have so much to love this week can't wait to hear about all of your showers and see some of the goods! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove those invitations- so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteThat note is SO cute :)
Have lots of fun at your baby shower! That's so great you have so many people throwing you showers!
Great loves. What a sweet little note!
ReplyDeleteThat note from your student is PRECIOUS! :) That is so great that you have such great friends and family to throw you showers! :) Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteLove those invitations! I did the same thing when pregnant, drove around with the carseat in the back. :) So excited for Liam to get here for you!
ReplyDeleteHow cute of your student! Lucky you with all the baby showers!! I love the invite!!
ReplyDeleteLots of showers means you are loved lots!
ReplyDeleteThe note from the student - so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog - So I gave you a blog award! Head over to check it out! :)
Hope your showers were fab and hope you and little Liam are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Natalie