Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Someday


S



omeday.


Someday I'll jump through puddles,
Take a stroll or run a race.


Someday I'll walk across the street,
Or maybe walk in space.


Someday I'll scale a mountain,
Or down the mountain soar.


Someday I'll walk a tightrope,
Or explore the ocean floor.


Someday these feet will do some things
That heaven only knows.


But for today they're happy
Just to wiggle all their toes.


11 comments:

  1. LOVE this post; great poem and ADORABLE pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Liam is absolutely adorable. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect poem and adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those pictures... esp. the last one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! What beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, so sweet and that hair...It's just too much, I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute pictures of liam!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!