Hosted by Carissa!
1*
Today is my birthday :)
Quarter of a century old. Oh my.
2*
This picture cracks me up! I just love his mad, messy face!

We gave Liam rice cereal from a spoon for the first time this weekend. He liked the first few bites and then he was D.O.N.E. Guess we will be practicing for awhile!

We survived!!
3*
Liam went to his first wedding this weekend.

He hiccuped through the entire ceremony! And it was a very intimate wedding so I'm pretty sure the entire sanctuary could hear him. Only my child...
4*
Saturday morning cartoons.
Startin' em early :)
Happy Monday!
well it's better than watching E!
ReplyDeleteFeed him the rice cereal before his actual feeding time so that he's not too hungry. That's why he got mad, he's used to instant, constant gratification and this new spoon feeding takes a lot longer. That's what worked for us. My son did much better when we fed him about a half hour before he was supposed to eat so that he wasn't starving. After we did that it took about 3 days and that's all he wanted to eat!!! :) Good luck! He's adorable by the way!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd those pictures of Liam are so cute.
ha! Too funny about the hiccups!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Your little boy is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!! :) Liam is such a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteLiam is sooo cute!
Happy Birthday my friend!!! I hope you have a lovely day with your boys. I was reading Libby's Life comment and I would try the same thing... I try to do Donovan's solids feeding in between his nursing feeding. When he's super hungry and I try spoon feeding, he's a spazz. :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh my Liam is just to cute for words! I love love love his face while your feeding him! :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your two favorite guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthdy, I want a cupcake now:)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from miscellany monday. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I hope you are having a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope you are having a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I want those cupcakes!!! Liam is so cute in those pictures.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great day :)
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday! I hope it was a good one, and your little guy is just adorable! I hope the rice cereal goes better from here on out, I remember having problems with Cooper when he was about that age. They get used to it and start loving it!
ReplyDeleteHappy {belated} birthday! Hope you had a great day!
ReplyDelete