Last Sunday my mom and I threw a bridal shower for my good friend, Katrina. Her wedding has a wintery forest theme since it is in January, so I went with the same theme for the shower. It turned out really pretty, and Katrina loved it! I was so happy to host this shower to honor my friend and soon to be Mrs.!
Aaron + Katrina
DIY moss letters.
The entrance table with some fun, printable mad libs I found via Pinterest.
Cupcakes by moi :)
Woodsy centerpieces.
My dad helped make these by cutting firewood from the backyard!
The food was all so delicious!
Woodsy decor scattered about.
Martha Stewart printable banner.
Starbucks gift cards for shower game winners.
The Bride!
For the favors my mom and I put together cups with hot cocoa mix, marshmallows, and these fun tags.






Oh my gosh, everything was beautiful! I love the "Eat, drink and be married"! So fun! And the gift cards to Starbucks were precious!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED the tiered wood centerpiece. That is gorg! I need a reason to use that idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI am flying myself all the way out to TX so that you can throw me my next baby shower, okay?! Ha! That is insanely beautiful. I might as well pin each and every pic. What a lucky friend!
ReplyDeleteI love the tiered wood centerpiece. I hope to do that for my daughters fairy party:)
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Liz
http://itzalovestory.blogspot.com/
awesome! looove those wood centerpieces!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very lucky friend!! You and your mom did a wonderful job!!!
ReplyDelete