This weekend was FULL of Christmas fun!
Friday Liam and I spent the day with my parents and we all took him to see Santa! Will couldn't come with us because he was at work, but he and I are going to take Liam again this week so Will can be a part of it too.
We were the first ones there so we had Santa all to ourselves for quite a long time. They were so nice and let us take pictures with our own camera in addition to the ones we purchased. Liam wasn't scared at all and didn't cry or scream - he pretty much just stared at Santa the whole time, ha. Santa was great (he even had a real beard!) and talked and played with Liam while we took pictures. I think the pictures turned out so cute!
Here's a close up of his little outfit - don't you just love the bow tie??
Will drops us off at my parents' house super early on his way to work when we go visit them. Liam was still in his pj's so we sat him in front of my parents' tree to check it out. He is now really interested in the ornaments and kept trying to touch them. He also LOVED the beaded garland my mom had and practically pulled the entire lower section off!
Oh, and he enjoyed eating his presents too.
See all the beads hanging?
Saturday we spent the day baking and getting everything ready for our Sunday School Christmas party. We hosted it this year, and we had so much fun! In all there were 23 people and 3 babies, and we had a HUGE Christmas meal and played some fun games. The night when by so fast that I forgot to take many pictures. Here are a few...
This was taken during our white elephant Christmas exchange. There were a lot of gift cards which led to A LOT of stealing!
SOME of the food.
Layla and Liam. Layla kept taunting Liam with the toys - she would hold one of for him and as soon as he would reach for it she would pull it back! He got his revenge though the next day in the church nursery - he pulled off her bow :)
We had a girls vs. guys Minute-To-Win-It competition. One of the games was stacking cups. Look how good Melody was doing until...
her husband blew her cups over! That was an automatic point for the girls!
We also played "who can throw the most marshmallows through the wreath into the bucket" and "who can unwrap Christmas presents the fastest with stockings on their hands." The girls won!
Later in the evening we all watched Robert Griffin III represent Baylor by winning the HEISMAN trophy!!! We couldn't be more proud to be Bears! :) Sic 'em RGIII!
And my parents went to my high school's playoff game Saturday afternoon which they won so now they are on to the STATE finals next weekend! Great day for football!
Sunday we went to church and then met our friends Jon and Joanna in Dallas for lunch. We will be seeing them again in two weeks when we crash their house for 3 days over the New Years weekend! Sunday afternoon Will and Liam went and ran errands, and I went to my Bible Study class. Next week is the last week which is sad, but I'm excited because we're having a cookie exchange!


I love the bow tie!!! Such a handsome little man =)
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest! We had a great time! You were a wonderful hostess - loved it all!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome Christmas-ie weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the bowtie!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay I just love that you're a Southlake Carroll girl AND a Baylor girl!!! We have two great schools don't we?! :-) I wish I was in Texas to go to the Southlake game!!! Liam looks ADORABLE in his Santa pictues...we're taking Emma Claire soon and I hope she loves Santa too! Although crying Santa pictures are pretty funny ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love the bow tie! So cute!
ReplyDeleteGod bless that little boy!! It just blows my mind how precious he is! I have no reason to be biased, and I know you must agree with what I am about to say...but seriously, the most handsome (I want to say cute, but I'll choose a little more manly word) little man I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteLiam is so handsome :) Looks like your party was a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN weekend! That bow tie is precious!
ReplyDelete