Miscellany Monday with Carissa!
1. Low key weekends are the best. Ours was filled with grocery shopping, going on a nice long walk, napping, playing, church, and football. And no cooking!
2. The weather has been gorgeous lately so Liam and I have spent a lot of time outside. I'd say swinging is in his top three favorite things to do. Along with bath time and snuggling :)
I love how happy he looks in all of these pictures. Especially the one where he his head is thrown back and his eyes are closed as he laughs. It's my new favorite picture. Every time I look at it I smile. I hope he has many moments in life where he closes his eyes, throws his head back, and just laughs :)
3. My best friend from high school is getting married on Friday! I am so excited for her! With the rehearsal and everything beginning Thursday, this is going to be a busy week!
I stole these engagement photos off their wedding website. Don't you love them?!
4. WHY is Picnik closing?!? Is anyone else as severely upset about this as I am?? The only upside for me is that they're not shutting down until April 19th which means I will be able to finish Liam's 365 collages. RIP Picnik - I will miss you :(
5. Do you see that top left tooth? It popped through last week and his top right actually popped through the other day too. Liam has discovered that he can click his top and bottom teeth together now and does it all the time. It's so funny to hear him sit there clicking away!
6. I have gotten into a BAD habit lately of neglecting my DSLR for my camera phone. It's just more convenient for those spur of the moment faces I want to capture, but I really want to get better about grabbing my good camera when I can. Can I get an amen?
I snapped these before church yesterday - I love that face!
7. Today is the one day this week we don't have something planned. The only thing is that my parents are coming over for a visit. I think that means I'm going to stay in my yoga pants all day. And maybe get my craft on while they play with Liam. Yep!
Happy Monday!





yep...my dslr doesn't get used nearly as much as it should these days. The phone is easier most of the time. And, Go loves to swing too! She loves it when the sunlight hits her eyes and it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove those pictures on the swings. He looks so happy and carefree:)
ReplyDeleteIve neglected my camera as well, I really need to get in the habit b/c the only reason I bought that camera was for some good quality pictures of my little family.
I was shocked to get the email about Picnik!! I have no clue what I'm going to do now =(
ReplyDeleteLOVE those laughing pictures, so sweet! :-) And I'm jealous you get to finish your 365 project...we just started ours! I've got to find another way to do them :-( Sad day...I TRY my hardest to use my dslr as much as possible but my blackberry is just so much easier sometimes!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am so sad about picnik! What am I supposed to do??? I guess I'll have to come borrow someone's photoshop :) jk. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteso about picnik...i think if you get google + you can use it on there! I had to play around with it for about 30 mintues and it was NOT user friendly at all, but i use picnik for callyn's weekly and monthly photos and it had all the same fonts on google +. Let me know if you want more info. Maybe I should do a post about it because i've seen a lot of people talking about it!
ReplyDeletealso, where did you get that amazing alphabet rug liam is standing on in the first picture?? i need that! :)
i love liam's hair long like that--too cute!
Oh my gosh, I love it :) Great pictures!! Liam is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree... I've gotten kind of 'camera phone' dependent, too. It's just so much more convenient. :)
I can't get over how much Liam has grown up! He's such a little man :)
ReplyDeleteI was so bummed to hear that Picnik was closing as well! Do you know of anything similar to it?
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of your little boy swinging! He looks like he is just loving life!
I am so bummed about Picnik. I am relying on you to figure out the next big thing and then share your wealth of knowledge with all of your followers. Ha! Liam's smile just melts my heart. What a sweet, happy boy. I can't believe how long his hair has gotten. He looks so grown up. Hope you guys have a great week Lyndsey.
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big!! & his sweet faces while swinging are precious!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Carissa's blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous eyes on that little mister!
And yes, I'm depressed about Picnik..sniff sniff...