Sunday, January 29, 2012

ten months.

Liam Briggs, you are ten months old!


What have you been up to?


You are around 20 lbs and at least 29 inches long.

You wear size 6-12 month clothes mostly and size 3 shoes. You also wear size 3 diapers.

You are still nursing twice a day and taking two bottles. You eat three full meals. Your favorite foods this month are whole grain blueberry waffles and any of the Annie's Organic pastas, especially the cheese raviolis and spaghettios with soy meatballs. You rarely eat baby food anymore, you just love to feed yourself!

You are sleeping around 12 hours at night and go to bed between 8 and 8:30. You take 2 naps a day, around 11 and 4. They are usually around 1.5 hours long, sometimes 2.


You have FOUR teeth! Your top left tooth popped out right around 9 months and your top right popped through a couple weeks later.

You are getting better at waving at the right time! When I say bye-bye and wave to you you will sometimes wave back or if I hold your arm up and say bye-bye you will wave your hand. But you also still just wave whenever you feel like it too, and you like to wave to the dogs! It's so cute!


Things You Like:

Banging on anything and everything <--- such a boy!

Blocks, blocks, and blocks. You love when I build a tower and you knock it down. We could do that all day long.

Swinging!

Your favorite toys this month are your tractor and farm animals, all the magazines in the basket under the coffee table, the remote, and of course, blocks.


Things You Don't Like:

Having your face cleaned or nose wiped. You fight us like crazy with this!

Standing up in your crib, ha! The first time you did it was January 24th, but you have not done it since that one time :)

Shoes! We have been putting shoes on you more often this month, and you absolutely hate it. You're fine once they're one, but getting them on is a big battle!


Firsts:

This month everything seemed to click and you have had lots of firsts!

You said Mama, finally! I thought I heard it on January 11, but definitely heard it on the 12th! No other new words- still just Mama, Dada, hi, bye, and I love you. The only one you say with purpose yet is I love you. The others are just random sounds, but real words nonetheless!

You clapped for the first time on December 30! You have only done it a few times since and only when you're SUPER happy about something!


You can go from laying down to sitting up now and vice versa. The first time I caught you doing it was January 13th. Now whenever we come to get you in the mornings or after a nap, you are usually sitting up waiting on us!

You are CRAWLING as of yesterday the 28th! First you had to perfect the army crawl and can go super fast all over the house. Then for the past two weeks you have been getting up off your tummy and moving your arms, but still scooting one leg. But yesterday morning you finally crawled...and it was to me! You made my day, baby boy! You will only crawl short distances right now, but I bet in a week or two you will be all over the house!


You are also cruising! Not from furniture to furniture yet (thankfully), but if you are on one side of the couch or coffee table and see something you want on the other end you go for it. Here's a little video!


You are also walking with your walker! This came out of nowhere because I have been trying to get you to just stand with it for a while, but you had no interest and would ball up your fists when I tried to get you to hold on to it. Then you decided to just go for it and walked across the rug all by yourself! Here he is!



Oops, looks like someone snuck a taste! :)

You are such a joy Liam and absolutely the sweetest, happiest baby that ever was!


We love you oh so much!



*Disclaimer - Please excuse the unkempt hair and un-editted photos. I usually get these done early, but I was sick yesterday and BUSY this weekend so this photo shoot was done hastily with no bath! Keepin' it real :)

8 comments:

  1. Look at him grow! Happy 10 Months Sweet Liam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem possible for him to already be 10 months!! He is so precious! I just love his long hair...I'm still trying to decide what to do with Walker's and seeing Liam just makes me think I'll keep letting it grow for awhile! Happy 10 months little Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam is such handsome little boy! Happy 10 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a doll. Happy 10 months Liam. Keira doesn't like having her face wiped either

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh! Sounds like he's on the move now! Just get ready mom...and Georgia too loves to knock over blocks. She thinks it is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 10 months Liam! I can't believe your sweet boy is so close to one! I laughed when I read that he hates having his face and nose wiped. Emerson is the same way and it drives me crazy. I can't stand for her face to be dirty but I hate fighting her to get it clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LB you are such a big boy!!!! I can't believe my eyes Lyndsey. I feel like we were just pregnant counting down the days to meeting our baby boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie! where did you get that onesie? love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!