Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Up To

What we've been up to lately...

Liam has been working on his crawling! I am surprised at how mobile he's getting so quickly. And of course his absolute favorite thing to crawl towards - cords. Blah.


We have been wearing summer clothes in January. It was 70 degrees here yesterday, so I pulled out an old romper Liam never got to wear much before he grows out of it. And I got to rock a maxi dress. Sooo ready for summer!


Liam napping during a walk while wearing our summer clothes in January. That's a crazy sentence to type!


Last week I met my mom to do some fabric shopping for Liam's birthday party. Who doesn't love looking at rows and rows of pretty fabric?

We walked away with these guys...


Last Friday my best friend from high school, Katrina, got married! I was honored to be a bridesmaid, but I didn't get many pictures because I was a little busy. I don't even have one of the bride and groom!


The Bride, family pic, her gorgeous cake, and some of the decor (I loved all the trees!)


I don't know why, but apparently some flip was switched when Liam turned 10 months and naps are no longer a priority to him. He only napped for 20 minutes in his crib yesterday, boo. I was finally able to get him to take a good hour and half long nap later on, but it was lying on top of me on the couch. I may not have got anything productive done, but I did get to stare at that sweet face so I'll take it :)

And he's currently been napping for 45 minutes as I type this so we'll see how long it lasts!


Mr. Cool at Target.

I just had to add this picture because I love it. And because we go to Target a lot.

12 comments:

  1. I am right there with you...Layla has not taken a nap longer than 30 minutes (unless it is on me) in over a week!!

    Your spray tan looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are at Target a ton as well! The trips have been lightning fast lately because someone has decided to not like her carrier :-( UGH!


    Liam is just precious! Glad you got some more wear out of summer clothes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta Love Target! Looking forward to hanging with you both soon! That wedding cake is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so fun, and I'm jealous of the summer attire in January! Liam is way too cool in those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I typically don't LOVE summer...not my absolute favorite season but now I am SOOO looking forward to it with a baby! :) Lots of walks and park days and splash pads and side walk chalk...and Callyn will be at a great age for all that stuff (Liam will too!)
    Love that last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liam is getting so big and he's sooo handsome~ love the target pic~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather is crazy!! I love that it's warm enough to get outside this time of year! Such a blessing! He is too cute rockin' those shades! And 10 months...how did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Mr. Cool!!! That is probably the cutest picture I've ever seen! Cute fabrics too. I can't wait to see what all you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this weather is crazy!
    that first picture is so cute! i can't wait to see what you do for his party! i'm in party mode too, but i'm so indecisive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What in the world is the deal with the cords? They are the first thing Emerson goes for! It drives me crazy! I'm always amazed at how they crawl right by 10 of their own toys to head straight for something they are not supposed to have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That stroller looks neat, what kind is it??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgia LOVES cords. She unplugged the computer the other day (desktop) while I was using it and unpluggs the laptop all the time. Jonathan asked me the other day, "is there a baby toy we can get her that look like cords?" I'm guessing LB loves his push trike? I REALLY need to get one for G. She would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!