Sunday, February 12, 2012

ABC's & A Sweet Deal!

I just ordered this adorable personalized alphabet book for Liam's first birthday!


Every letter stands for something Liam does or likes or has liked during his first year. I used real pictures of him and his toys so he can look back and remember some of his favorite things!


The best part?

The entire hardback book only cost me $9.14!

The blog HowDoesShe has teamed up with Paper Coterie, and on her blog she has a $30 promotion that can be applied to anything on Paper Coterie's website! I used it to make this ABC book which was $30, so I only payed shipping and handling = $9.14!

HURRY though because the promotion expires February 17th!

5 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you posted this. I've been wanting to make Emerson a personalized ABC book forever! Liam's turned out so stinking cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to make this for Georgia ever since I saw it on Pinterest. What a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a steal!! I've seen tons of abc books on pinterest and they are all so cute-I'm going to have to snatch one up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cute idea. Thank you so much for sharing... let's see if I can get my rear end in action fast enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute!!!! I want to do one too, such a great book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!