Thursday, July 26, 2012

To Be Continued

I will answer your questions when I get back (and you can still leave them on my last post if you want) but I am taking a short blog break. Summer is quickly coming to an end even though I feel like it just started! So I'm going to take some time to really soak it up and hopefully get a few more things knocked off our summer list.


See you soon! Stay cool. 

11 comments:

  1. will miss seeing your posts, but hope you enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss your updates, but a girls gotta do what shes gotta do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break and the extra time with Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've been on a leave of absence from blogging, or something! The days just fly by and I can't seem to find the time to be creative enough to post... but the time that I get to spend with my little boy is so priceless. I think bloggy breaks are a good thing. Enjoy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful break and get many things crossed off your Summer list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh girl! I hear yah. I feel like I've been on an on again/off again blogger break since Adeline was born. It's tough to keep up with...and even though I love to blog, it's often pushed to the end of the list!

    Enjoy, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the new look. adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been missing your posts! Hope you and Liam are enjoying these last few weeks of Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been gone for over a month! I hope your summer is ending well- come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!