Thursday, August 22, 2013

{37 Weeks}


How Far Along: 37 Weeks, 4 days. 

~ FULL TERM! ~

Size of baby: Baby weighs over 6 pounds and is over 19 inches long. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +26 

Maternity Clothes: I've been living in my maternity tanks lately because I'm so HOT all the time and they are the coolest and longest. Bottoms are an assortment of maternity shorts, my maxi skirt, and athletic shorts. 

Gender: Miss Liesl Penelope! 

Movement: Baby girl still gets the hiccups throughout the day and is moving all day long. Less punching and kicking and more stretching though! 

Sleep: No comment. Ok, it's sucky. 

What I miss: A full night's sleep, but I better kiss that goodbye for the next few months :) 

Cravings: ICE and random stuff. I'm either not hungry AT ALL or STARVING - it just depends on the moment, ha.   

Best Moment This Week: Reaching full term! Although I feel nothing, ha. I think I've even felt less braxton hicks than I've been feeling in weeks past. This has been a busy week though, so I'm ready for the weekend to hurry up and get here! 

- - - - - - - - 

Liesl's bag is the only one packed right now, oops! Liam's is about half packed and Will and I are apparently playing chicken with my labor because we have nothing ready. I have a few things set out on my bathroom counter to grab, but that's as far as I've gotten. It's hard this time around because I could be packing for a quick stay or a long stay depending on how her delivery turns out, so I feel like I'm overpacking. I think Liesl has SEVEN outfits in her bag...all with matching bows of course :) Her car seat is also washed and ready and has the cutest girly cover to help feminize it since it's Liam's old one. So at least she's ready to go - one out of four isn't too bad, right?! 


9 comments:

  1. Yay for full term! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! And woo hoo for you being full term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love it! Funny how everything gets pushed further and further back with the second ;) You look awesome and I Can't believe you are already full term! Can't wait to see that sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so much easier/more fun to pack the baby's bag! I can't wait to see her in all of her outfits and bows!! I love your shirt, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest preggo ever :-) I cannot wait to see miss Liesl. And um I need to GET ON IT with your package...miss L might make her arrival before your package does. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so amazing! Yay for full term!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! I can't believe you are 37 weeks already - time flies! I love the way you do your pictures, by the way. I might have to steal your idea for next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so exciting that you're full term! Can't wait to see pictures of your precious girl! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!