Monday, October 28, 2013

Liesl's Nursery!

Finally! I'm only 6 weeks late in sharing Liesl's nursery, but considering she hasn't actually slept in her room yet, I figured I'm still good. The lighting in her room is terrible which makes the color a little funky in these pictures, but you get the idea. So if you're wondering about the color of something - it's most likely a shade of pink :)



Welcome!





Cute little pumpkins left over from Liesl's sip-n-see!









This wall is about to get a major overhaul after I order some newborn prints/canvases!





Source List

Crib: Target (was Liam's my hubby repainted)
Dresser/Changing Table: antique we repainted with Annie Sloane chalk paint (Paris Gray)
Wingback Chair: antique we had reupholstered with Amy Butler fabric (Floating Buds in Ivory)
Tissue Garland: The Flair Exchange 
Lamp Base: Target (no longer on their site, but I've seen it in stores on sale recently!)
Ruffle Lamp Shade: PB Teen
Gold Foil Print: Lara Casey Shop
White Leather Pouf: HomeGoods
Changing pad cover/cornice/throw pillow: made my me from Amy Butler fabric (Fresh Poppies)
Window: antique and painted with Annie Sloane chalk paint (Paris Gray)
Crib Skirt: Plain Jane @ Co.
Pink Bow Pillow: Land of Nod
Gold Pillow: Nate Berkus for Target (no longer on their site)
Gold L: Hobby Lobby
Chalkboard Print: Dear Lillie
Chevron Hamper: HomeGoods
Rocking Chair: mine from when I was a little girl
Pink Rug: HomeGoods



12 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love it!! Everything came together so perfectly! I love the window with the monogram over it. I've been searching for an old window for Adelyn's room but I've had no luck. :( You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks so pretty! I love the monogram over the window above her crib, it's perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her nursery! It's perfect and so girly. Can I come live there?? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this is completely gorgeous. I love how you incorporated all the pink and made it so elegant. That monogram is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single thing. Seriously! I want to comment on all the things I like but that would make this comment ridiculously long so just know that I am obsessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liesl's nursery is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a prefect room for your princess, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this room! Especially loving the color combo and that monogram is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous nursery! It will transition so easily into a "big girl" room one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! All of it is AH-mazing! So perfect for your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!