Wednesday, October 2, 2013

More Pictures of My Babes


Here's some more of what we've been up to taken from my real camera! 



Liam loves his Big Brother playset!


Giving sister a thank you kiss. 



Me and Liesl in my coming home outfit! 

Neither of these pictures are great quality (one from the 80's and one in really bad lighting, but I think she favors me!) 


Liam holding Liesl for the first time. I just love this picture!



One of the days Will was home we went to the park for a picnic lunch and some playing!




Liesl's umbilical stump fell off at only 6 days old (as opposed to Liam's that took 23 days!) so we got to give her her first sink bath on Sunday, Sept. 22


Liam wanted to help...for all of 5 seconds. 


She loved it and never cried! I think the Blooming Bath and her little ducky cover kept her warm and happy. 


All clean! 


Just some pictures of her cute face!



Will was holding her in these...and gave her a mohawk. 


At 12 days old I remembered I had a "Just Born" sticker from the monthly stickers I ordered HERE on etsy. I totally forgot about it, but hey, 12 days is closer to just born than 1 month so I think it still counts!







8 comments:

  1. I do think she favors you mostly but every now and then I get a little glimpse of Liam. They are both so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that the baby was able to wear your coming home outfit. My mom saved a few of my outfits from when I was little and I was able to have all 3 of my girls wear it. They are both just to cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that chevron onesie! where did you get it?

    Also - congrats you have a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Liesel's giving me major baby fever again! I can't believe how big Liam looks in all the pictures! Your family is just beautiful! Your pictures look great too! I've been making a huge effort to use my nice camera vs my iphone. It makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh the baby yawn face-is there anything cuter in the world?! So so sweet. Gorgeous babies, Lyndsey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Love the one of Liam giving his sister kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! I so miss the sleepy, cuddly baby phase! I love the yellow chevron onesie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does favor you for sure! I am loving seeing all of these pictures of your sweet girl and how well she is fitting into the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!