so precious, I wish Millie would have gone to town on hers. Still wish that a year later. :(
Yes!! These pictures are great! She loved that cake! And I love her party hat!
So cute!!!
Oh my goodness that last picture! Too cute!
they are all cute but the last one is the best!
hahah cake smashes are one of my all time fave things! I love the ones with just a finger in the mouth. Tastes good!
So precious! I love them all, but I really favor the black and white ones. So dramatic and beautiful!
Smile or not - those pictures are perfect. She's such a little beauty!
haha these are so cute! What a little princess :)
Smiling so big looking at her bare belly covered in frosting. The cutest thing!!
Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!
so precious, I wish Millie would have gone to town on hers. Still wish that a year later. :(
ReplyDeleteYes!! These pictures are great! She loved that cake! And I love her party hat!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that last picture! Too cute!
ReplyDeletethey are all cute but the last one is the best!
ReplyDeletehahah cake smashes are one of my all time fave things! I love the ones with just a finger in the mouth. Tastes good!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I love them all, but I really favor the black and white ones. So dramatic and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSmile or not - those pictures are perfect. She's such a little beauty!
ReplyDeletehaha these are so cute! What a little princess :)
ReplyDeleteSmiling so big looking at her bare belly covered in frosting. The cutest thing!!
ReplyDelete