Thursday, September 4, 2014

Family Pictures!


Our normal family photographer just had her third sweet baby girl the day these pictures were taken. Needless to say, she didn't get to take these for us because she was a little busy :)

So I got in contact with an old friend from high school who started her own and photography business,  and she did a phenomenal job! My kids were behaving less than stellar, and look what she was able to do!!? I am so pleased with them! You can visit her website HERE.

























These are just (some of) the family pics - I will post Liesl's one year pictures closer to her birthday! 


13 comments:

  1. These are amazing, I love the lighting in them!!! Good luck deciding what ones to print and frame-that's always my problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyndsey! I'm a new follower and just wanted to stop in and say hi. Your blog and family are beautiful! These pics are great!! We're having some family portraits made at the end of the month and it always makes me nervous - I'm not a fan of having my picture made - haha! Can't wait to see the birthday pics as well.

    Love and light,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all perfect!!! Great pics of a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Of course I love them all! But I think the 5th one down, with everyone giggling at each other and not looking at the camera is my FAV! She did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single one but the ones with you and Liam are such perfection. A boy and his momma!! I love the outfits and these pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leisel's smile in the first one really make her look like Liam! I love the one of Liesel yawning too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome!! Such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out amazing. Miss L is getting so big and I cant believe she's almost 1. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture of you and Liam where he is snuggling into your neck- OMG! Priceless and so beautiful! What great family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They turned out so great! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great shots! You have an adorable family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!