This weekend was somehow equal parts busy and relaxing even with throwing in a trip to Houston!
We drove down to Houston Friday morning to visit Will's aunt and uncle and to attend a special 2 year old's birthday party!
We stopped at the Children's Museum when we first got to town to let the kids run around a bit. They had a blast!


Liam was a huge fan of the sunroom at Will's aunt and uncle's house. It rained most of the time we were there and he would wander out there to listen to it. We had a great time crashing at their house Friday night, and Liesl convinced just about everyone to drop what they were doing and play with her while Liam colored and played video games 24/7!
The kids shared a bed on the floor and this is how I found them the next morning, ha!
Saturday we were off to the pumpkin patch, also known as Ella's second birthday!

The birthday girl shared her Halloween books with Liesl before the party started!

Liam was so glad there was another "big kid" at the party and had a blast playing with Mary Kenneth! Funny story; her mom, Mary Scott, found my blog when her family was moving to Texas, and then met Joanna (the birthday girl's mom and my friend from college!) when she moved into the same town as them. She had no idea Joanna and I were friends until she saw her family on my blog! We finally got to meet at the birthday party which was so fun! What a small world!

After the party we hit up Trader Joe's (we have one at home but it's about 30 minutes away and this was right on the way out of town, so why not?) and then headed home in the rain.

We spent Saturday night watching football and just relaxing.
Sunday we went to church as usual. I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture of Liam and Liesl together because he looked so cute in his winter clothes, but I did get one of Liesl to post to my business IG. I'm so excited she's getting another year out of this cute coat! My mom got it last year at Janie and Jack.

After church we had a special birthday lunch for Will's grand-dad! Liesl helped oversee the birthday cake decorating...

...while Liam assisted in blowing out the candles!

Sunday night I worked on necklaces and we all watched a Christmas movie! And Liesl got "horsey rides" from Daddy, her favorite.
Also, If you're in the market for Christmas necklaces for a sweet little girl in your life, I'm posting sneak peeks of my Christmas necklaces this week on my Instagram Account and all will be available to buy over at Pretty As Pie Thursday night at 8pm CST!
Here are the ones I've posted so far....more to come!




I think Mallory needs each Christmas necklace! I love them!! I'm cracking up at where you found Liesl sleeping at Will's aunt and uncle's house! So glad yall had a great, quick trip! Oh and I loved Liesl's outfit Sunday morning!
ReplyDelete