Monday, January 14, 2019

Week 2 Recap!

It was a busy week getting back into the groove of school and activities! Lots of early bedtimes for mom this week :)

Monday was our last official day of Christmas Break! We kicked it off with homemade blueberry muffins! Liesl had dance class that morning and Liam had basketball that evening, but we managed to squeeze in trips to TWO parks because it was such a gorgeous day. Great way to end our break!!  





Tuesday was back to school for Liam, Liesl, and Elias and back to work for me! The kids in my class were all happy to be back thankfully, you never know with two year olds and three weeks off :) All of mine did great too but man, I was wiped by the end of the day.

I managed to snap a picture of Elias during chapel, but that was it for Tuesday! 


One Wednesday, Liesl had gymnastics and then two of her friends came over to play. I didn't get any pictures of that, but I did manage to get a picture of Liesl's outfit choice for the day....???? I love this silly girl!


After school, we had some much needed downtime. Will and the kids had church Wednesday night as well.




Thursday was back to school and Elias got to hold the Christian flag in chapel. He didn't impale anyone with it, so it was a successful morning! And that's all for Thursday apparently. 


Friday Liesl joined me for a PTA meeting, and then all her dreams came true and she spent the rest of the day at a friends house while we ran errands. Will was off, so we spent the day grocery shopping and getting things checked off the to-do list so we could enjoy our weekend! 

I'm in love with her new sweatshirt, Pies Before Guys. Just perfect for our Liesl Pie! 


We had lunch with Liam at school and Elias brought his cheese face. 


We ended the night with Smallfoot and pizza at home. 

Saturday, Liam had his first basketball game! He played great and their team won! 

Cuties! 


I spent most of Saturday reorganizing the kids craft cabinets. I've fully been in my New Years purging and reorganizing the entire house groove over the past few weeks. It's my favorite way to start the new year! 


Some crafting also happened during the cleaning. And lots of football watching for the boys. 


Sunday was church and then to my parents' house. They left Christmas day for vacation and just got back! We went to visit and deliver their dog we were watching, and we finally took some (faux) family Christmas pictures.


Elias got ahold of my phone and took pictures of everyone while we were being lazy. He's not bad! 





 Christmas Eve was the last time we saw them, and it was such a busy day we never got family pictures so we made them happen now. My mom ordered everyone personalized Coke bottles so we had to show them off, of course! 



And that was week two of 2019! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!