Slacking again this week! I'm going to really try and get these up sooner because we're already halfway through the next week, and I'm forgetting what all we did last week!
I also already messed up and posted that we went to the park last Sunday when we actually went Monday. We had the day off work/school and clearly the days ran together. So Monday we did....nothing and then went to the park. That is all.
Tuesday it was back to work and school for everyone. Elias was really feeling the music during chapel :)
I also already messed up and posted that we went to the park last Sunday when we actually went Monday. We had the day off work/school and clearly the days ran together. So Monday we did....nothing and then went to the park. That is all.
Tuesday it was back to work and school for everyone. Elias was really feeling the music during chapel :)
His sweet teacher called me into their room to watch him play with shaving cream or "Texas snow." That is the #1 reason I love being at school with them!
That night Elias was being overly affectionate with his siblings. Poor Liesl is usually covered in scratches because she smothers him just begging for snuggles and he mostly hates it, but this night he delivered!
Wednesday, Liesl went to a friend's house after gymnastics so Elias and I had ourselves some alone time. He could not stop giggling and I could not stop taking pictures of it!
Also, I can't remember if I've mentioned it, but I've started going back to the gym. So now I don't wear makeup and only wear stinky gym clothes. It's a good look for me. #noitsnot
After school I actually had Liam doing his homework, Liesl working on her letters, and Elias playing with rice somewhat calmly for 20 whole minutes.
And then this happened.
Thursday was pajama day at school! I didn't get a picture of the kids before school, but I stole another one of Elias during chapel. Not sure what he's doing here but probably bossing me around. My class was so excited about pj day, and it was just a fun day!
On Friday we decided to buy Elias some big boy underwear. He's been using the potty for months on and off, but I just haven't wanted to commit to full-on potty training. He's been waking up dry and going to the potty randomly throughout the day, blah blah blah, so we bought some. 30 minutes in, he peed and pooped in them. I just threw them away. I don't know what to do with that kid. I'm just going to let him potty train himself someday. I bet he'll do a great job.
But he did look pretty stinking cute in his Lightning "Bequeen" underwear for that 30 minutes!
My mom also came out Friday to watch the kids while I had an appointment. I'm dealing with some annoying nerve pain, so I had a nerve test done. It was super fun getting shocked and pricked for half an hour. I don't have any permanent nerve damage (yay!) but nothing was figured out about why I'm having the pain, so next up is probably an MRI. I think I may have pinched a nerve in my neck which has been unpleasant for the past....2 months. I'm not thrilled about the idea of an MRI but I am ready for an answer and solution! Anyway, my mom spent the night with us to attend Liam's basketball game the next morning, so she got to enjoy pizza and movie night with us! We watched Hotel Transylvania 3.
Saturday, Liam had his basketball game and they took home another W! He had quite the cheering sections with us and both grandmothers there!
In the afternoon, I took Liesl to her sweet friend Blakely's 5th birthday! It was a ballerina party and we love a good theme!
And sister loves a good cake :)
Sunday was a big day for Liam at church! We got his finger scanned into the system so he can check himself in and out now. He has been asking for months and was SO pumped!
Quick Sunday pic after church in the cold!
Will took Liam to a birthday party Sunday afternoon, and then we ended the night playing in the front yard being totally normal. Nothing to see here!















One of the cutest things to me in my kids' childhoods was the first time I saw them in undies. Then they poop & pee in them and the moment is over hahah! I feel the potty training drama on a deep soul level :/ My last one just turned 4 and we're still not there...ahhhh! (Though he stays dry ALL night, so I know it's just him being completely stubborn and not that he can't stay dry...)
ReplyDeleteThat finger scanner thing is cool-I've never seen that at a church!