Sunday, December 21, 2008

Biker Chick

My cousin Taylor is two years younger than me and has been trying to get me to go for a ride on his motorcycle for months. And I have declined every time with a very polite, "No, thanks. I'm too young to die." Well, yesterday I finally broke down and agreed to go for a short, slow ride around the block.

And I survived.

And it was kind of fun.

But I don't think I'll be doing it again so we made sure to document.

Taylor explaining how to get on while I continue to decide how important my life is to me...


Already gripping on for dear life

I did it!

My next fear to face:

Getting this apartment spick and span for our party guests!

Countdown to D-day...2 days!

Countdown to C-day...3 days!

xo, Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!