Monday, December 15, 2008

Yesterday was so gorgeous outside, we had to take our little one out to enjoy it! It was probably the last time this year the weather would be warm enough for us her to stand being outside for too long so we definitely made the most of it and headed out to our local dog park.

daddy and toula attemping playing fetch!



her fave toy- sticks!


two king charles cavaliers! toula on the right, male toula on the left


exploring


exhausted after a long day of FUN!

Sometime overnight the temperature dropped from a glorious 77 degrees to *32*! And for some reason, I am about to willingly venture out into no mans land to pick up some Christmas surprises for my babe. Here's to hoping I don't freeze to death!

BTW....TEN days til Christmas!!

xo, Lynds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!