Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall means football. And while I love all football, there's something about high school football that's much more exciting to me. It probably has something to do with the fact that I went to a high school that was ALL football, and we were good at it. I love the energy, the atmosphere, the competition - I know the NFL has some crazy fans, but have you seen some of the people that go to high school games? Have you seen the parents??

Friday night Will and I went to his high school's football game at their brand new stadium. It was exciting because his town now has two high schools and they were playing each other. Our team lost, but we had fun sporting our orange and black!

Some pics of the new stadium --




They are the Yellowjackets but their colors are orange and black. I don't get it either.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
-Bill Shankly

1 comment:

  1. my babysitter was on the RHS drill team...she inspired me to be on the dance team too! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!