Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This and That

I know I've already posted pictures of my front porch, BUT all the rain we've had recently made my mums explode, and they are so pretty I had to post them again!

before...



and after!


This week is flying by and I am so excited for tomorrow night and this weekend! Tomorrow I'm going into Dallas to have dinner with some of my girlfriends, and this weekend Will and I finally have nowhere to go and nothing to do! We bought a couple movies at Target tonight, so we pretty much plan on staying in and vegging (is that how you spell it?!). I need to catch up on posting about last weekend, hopefully that will get done this weekend too.
Tonight is the first night I finally didn't bring home any work! I'm hoping I can stay on top of my game and have some free nights more often - I have been drowning in paperwork, workshops, grading, report cards, parent conferences, observations, etc. and I really needed a "nothing" night. Will took me out to dinner on the lake and we spent an hour and a half in Target. Not hard to do! I got some comfy winter pj's and....we got our Halloween costumes....what do you think??!



Hahaha, yeah I'm not going to be a banana, but Will did make me try it on. I got a slightly cuter outfit and Will's is scary! Hopefully it will spook the neighbors. We also got a fog machine, and I'm ready to test it out!
17 more days until Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. I almost died laughing at you in the banana suit! Your face is priceless! And yay for nothing weekend but you first coming to see us in D-town!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mums are gorgeous!! Weekends with nothing going on are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mums are very pretty!!
    the banana costume is hilarious!! hahaha!! you are such a sport for trying it on ;)

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!