I used to have an inspiration folder on my laptop where I collected decor ideas for our house while it was being built. I realized since I got my mac, I hadn't created a new one. So today I did - here are some new images I have collected that serve as current eye candy/aesthetic inspiration...

I {need} this nook. And oversized chair.


An ode to my love of libraries.

I love the tub and the blue/gray combo.

white...

so precious!

classic all over.


I love any and all photo murals.

Someday I will have a white kitchen. And the pops of blue in the floor and green in the cabinets/accessories are perfect. And the glass cabinets. And the farm sink, although I prefer the traditional white. I do not like the lighting but that's about it.
I really do love my house, but it's fun to peek in the folder and dream! :)
I may put some of those photos in my idea folders!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that blue bathroom! Especially the herringbone pattern on the floor!
ReplyDelete