Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Tour- Other Areas

The last stop on Natalie's Home Tour is "other areas" aka anything that hasn't already been covered! I missed the first week so I thought I'd do my entryway along with my "other areas."

Our entryway is reallllly long.

Entry left

Entry right

More entry left

More entry right.
The archway leads to another hallway and our guest rooms and office.

This is what is on the other side of that little cut out in the first entry picture. It has never been used as an office area, but rather a folding station since the laundry room is directly across.

This hallway houses our office and craft room on the left, guest bath and closet on the right, and I'm standing in the entry of the other guest room. There is nothing on these walls. I need to change that asap.

And finally, the doggie nook I've shown a thousand times complete with Toula rummaging through the toy box.

The End!

7 comments:

  1. I have a LONG hallway too! I'm not really a huge fan of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture gallery on your wall...so pretty! And you are right...such a long hall way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a realllly long hallway. it is so pretty though. i love the way neutral colors pop off the dark wood floors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entry way and the picture wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is gorgeous! I love the long hallway- plenty of room for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice entryway. It's so welcoming! Hope you're having a great week so far...

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you still gearing up to teach little 3rd graders next year?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!