Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 Weeks!

Happy 4 weeks Liam Briggs!

You turn one month old this Friday so I'm going to start doing monthly updates.

I don't have much in the way of stats since we don't go back to the doctor until 2 months but I can tell you're growing. Daddy weighed you on our scale last night and you are about 8 1/2 lbs!

The weather has been icky so we haven't done much this week, but we might get out today to finally go get your birth certificate.

Everyone comments on how strong you are! You kick and push so hard with your little chicken legs and you are awesome at holding your neck up.

Here are some more of your recent funny faces...




Ok, so this one is more mad than funny but I still laugh when I see that lip stick out!

And I think it's safe to say that you look just like your daddy. Look at their expressions!




But that HAIR is courtesy of mama!



Momma is a little bit in denial that you are getting so old so cut me some slack and slow down please! =)

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Time is passing by way too fast...keep up the good work. You are an amazing MOM. If only we had digital photography when you were little (that's my excuse for not having as many pics of you). I love my baby Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has your nose too!

    I think it's funny (or sad for me) that your 1 month old baby weighs 8.5 pounds and my unborn baby is already probably 8.5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love the facial expressions. And I was wondering which one of you he got all that hair from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly how you feel about getting sappy about them "growing up" I have a two month old and every day I swear she looks bigger and different than the day before. I can literally see the difference day to day and it's very bittersweet. I want to keep her this little forever. My husband thinks I'm crazy! haha. Glad to see that you're enjoying every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute! I think if your pic didnt have a bow in your head, I would have thought that was your son! Yall not only have the SME hari, but yall are making the same expression!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect combo of Mommy and Daddy! I love the comparison pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just so precious!!! :) Awwww!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cutie :) I love how he's like both you and your hubby as a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Liam looks so much like your baby pic! Exactly like his Momma. Hope things are going well. Week 4 I was still exhausted and Donovan was incredibly fussy but I think 6 weeks is where things started to feel much easier. Looks like you're doing an amazing job Lyndsey. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!