Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WILW!



Hosted by Jamie!


*1*
My friend Nicole came over yesterday to watch Liam so I could take a shower! Liam is going through a little phase right now where he will only nap in my arms (it's not the worst thing ever) but I can't get much done this way SO she gave me a little break so I could clean up. It was the nicest thing! Not to mention she has two small children of her own and is pregnant with a third! I definitely owe her.

*2*
Elizabeth gave me the "One Lovely Blog" award! Thank you!

*3*
The Royal Wedding is in 2 days!! And I'm pretty excited it starts at 3am because I'm usually up then for a feeding anyways so it will give me something to watch.


*4*
Liam will be one month this Friday as well! Ok so I'm not totally loving how fast he's growing up, but I'm loving that he is a healthy growing boy!


*5*
I'm loving that Will and I have zero plans for the weekend. Yay for downtime!

*6*
Now that the baby is here and all the prepping for him is finished, I've started thinking more about our house and some things I want to change/update. First up is the laundry room!



My current inspiration

*7*
This swimsuit from J. Crew!


With this cover-up!


*Happy Wednesday*

15 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday to You! Gotta love that Nicole - she's the best! I can't believe Liam is almost 1 month old. Crazy how time flies! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! I love Liam's hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute!! I love the bathing suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby boy!

    Isnt JCREW just like a dream? wish I could shop there without a $ limit! ha.

    Stopped by from WILW! Thanks for sharing what you're loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liam is just too cute. Yay for good friends who are willing to help with the little things! It's amazing how the most simple things can mean so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liam is sooo cute! Love your inspiration for your new laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about the Royal Wedding too!! I won't be able to watch it until that night because of work but I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the swimsuit as well! Gotta love a friend who is willing to come over and give baby snuggles :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving those laundry rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was hoping to have Henry at home already by the royal wedding because it would be a perk to watch it while up all night with a newborn. So I totally get that and I'm slightly jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog! I am a new follower! :) I am excited for the royal wedding also!

    Kae-barefeetmakemehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liam's hair is the cutest thing ever! He is just so adorable. What does your laundry room look like now? I can't wait to see the transformation! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liam is soo cute!!! I love that bathing suit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice of your friend! Time sure does fly by...he's such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im stopping by from WILW. What a great blog! So glad I found it. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!