See that empty shadow box on the wall?
My mom got it for Liam's nursery, and I filled it up when we got home from the hospital with some very important keepsakes.
I kept Liam's hat, his wrist and ankle bracelets, the sign from his isolette, a cross given to us by a friend at the hospital, and a baby feet picture from the day he was born.
I am not a hoarder, but since Liam's birth I am feeling to need to keep everything.
I may have even asked Will if we should keep his umbilical cord stump...he said no and assured me that was quite disgusting. I know, I know. We threw it out.


I think I have the same shadow box...mine is still empty.
ReplyDeleteThe shadow box looks great! You are so on top of everything- wish I was that way! Love your blog btw.
ReplyDeleteI think you those things you kept are definite keepers!! What a great idea with putting them in the shadow box!! And LOL about the stump!!
ReplyDeleteI love the shadow box! I still have all of that stuff stashed around...I should make one of those!
ReplyDeleteI think that I have become a hoarder as of late too....it's so hard to part with all of the this stuff...I feel like I will forget this baby stage if I get rid of it all!!
The shadow box looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLove the shadow box; what perfect sentiments to keep in there too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE that! I will have to scout one of those boxes out! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteoh dear. don't judge me by the stump in my son's shadowbox... :)
ReplyDeletelove what you chose to put in the shadow box! What a great way to limit the keepsakes...but display those that are most important!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious shadowbox...and I have a feeling I will be the same way when we have a baby. And also I'm afraid my hubs will say the same thing. :/
ReplyDeleteHope you have a happy Easter! :)
Did you know that Liam is the same as William in Ireland!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! It looks great!
ReplyDelete