Miscellany Monday link up with Carissa
--------
I watched the Royal Wedding live. Yes I did. Liam woke up at exactly 2:53am Friday morning so I figured it was a sign. He stayed up with me for about an hour and then he was over it. I suppose I could have fallen back asleep and watched it later but I was pretty hooked by then. It was so exciting! And Kate looked uh-mazing! The whole thing was amazing. Too bad my William isn't a prince. He would have looked good in that uniform =)

What's all the fuss about???

Going...going...
gone.
Must be a guy thing because Will slept through it too.
---------
William surprised me on Friday and took a half day! Liam, my mom, and I were eating at Chick-fil-a when he called and said he was ten minutes away. So I did what any good wifey would do and ordered him some nuggets. It was a nice kick start to our weekend!

no makeup = yuck. please ignore.
---------
I'm REALLY excited about Mother's Day. I already know what my gifts are, and one of them might be something I mentioned in my last "What I Love Wednesday" post. Can you guess??
Also on Mother's Day Liam will be getting dedicated at church! Two other couples from our sunday school class are dedicating their babies as well so it will be fun for us all to share that!
I of course have to order a cake for the occasion. Something like these...

--------
Sunday morning Liam smiled his first "real" smile! He grins a lot in his sleep but this was a full on daddy-is-being-silly-and-I-think-it's-funny smile! He did it a few times and I was so happy we were both there to see it! It's one for the baby book!
--------
We had a little photo shoot the other day of Liam in his Baylor University attire. William and I are both BU alums and my brother got Liam a bunch of Baylor goodies when he was born. The Baylor Magazine has a section called "Bear Cub Corner" for birth announcements and photos and we had to submit one for Liam.


The one we submitted! Our little Baylor Bear!
ah..he is for sure going to win! :) adorable!!! And you looked amazing without makeup!
ReplyDeleteI love the Baylor pictures!!! Those baptismal cakes are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that Liam had his first real smile! Love the Baylor pics too!
ReplyDeleteAw, love the pictures of Liam in his Baylor gear. :-) The first smile is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove the Baylor pictures and I can't wait for Grace to have her first "real" smile!
ReplyDeleteawwwww i need to put his birth announcement in the baylor magazine!! i completely forgot!!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a newborn with so much hair! He's so precious. He looks so cute in the Baylor gear! I almost went to Baylor when I was picking out schools (I'm from Houston). Btw, you look awesome with the no-makeup look. Love your blog!
ReplyDeletejust thought i would stop by and say exactly what some others have already said- you look beautiful with out makeup! DEFINITELY not yuck! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful cake... loved all the pictures
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Liam is such a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteYay... a daddy-is-being-silly-and-I-think-it's-funny smile! :) I love the way you described it. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO adorable- I absolutely love all the hair and his string bean body! so cute :-)
ReplyDeleteNew follower here!! I hope you'll follow back!!! Liam is so adorable!!!!
ReplyDeletenicolesrandomthings.blogspot.com
Liam is so cute! I love all that hair!
ReplyDeleteFun!! You always have your hair done and look very put together in your photos!!
ReplyDeleteyour little boy is just adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a baylor girl as well and I LOVE looking at the babies in the back of the alumni magazine!!! :-) SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete