You did a pretty good job!!! I love that book by the way. :) It's always been one of my favorites. Especially the toilet paper page... I don't know?! You know what I'm talking about??? :)
Thanks so much for the sweet comment Lynds! Adam and I would love a little boy, but my mom swears it's a girl. We'll find out next month! And I am LOVING how cute Liam is; he looks so much like you both!
This is so cute! I can picture this picture being used in like 18 years on graduation announcements or senior page yearbook photos! I love it!
ReplyDeletelooks good!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou did a pretty good job!!! I love that book by the way. :) It's always been one of my favorites. Especially the toilet paper page... I don't know?! You know what I'm talking about??? :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is soooooooo adorable! What a great idea. :)
ReplyDeletePRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo and idea! Doesn't hurt that the baby is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletei think its very adorable! actually, i think i like yours better than the original :)
ReplyDeleteYou have to share how you did it! That is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! I totally want to steal this idea. It's adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it turned out perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! You did great!
ReplyDeletelove it!! :)
ReplyDeleteyour new blog design is awesome as well!
Love love love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the image on Pinterest the other day and thought it was amazing. I think you did a great job of duplicating it.
ReplyDeleteThat's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteawww it turned out great! good job
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sweet comment Lynds! Adam and I would love a little boy, but my mom swears it's a girl. We'll find out next month! And I am LOVING how cute Liam is; he looks so much like you both!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDelete