We had a fun weekend over here!
{Friday} night we had a family date-night after dinner to Target and PurpleBerry (frozen yogurt). My new favorite combination is strawberry with strawberries, blueberries, and gummy worms. I would have taken a picture but it was gone in about 3 minutes.
{Saturday} we went trekked out to our nearest IKEA for some furniture shopping!

We spent over 2 hours there and the little man did great in his Baby Bjorn the whole time. We didn't end up getting any of the color combos I mentioned earlier, but I'm really excited about what we did pick out!

Apparently Baby Bjorn's taste good???

IKEA snooze.
We got a new couch, an oversized chair, and a rug. They won't be delivered until Thursday and we already donated our old couches and rug so our living room currently looks like this...
We feel like a couple college kids again, ha! We did put the rug down after I took this, but we'll still be furniture-less for a few more days.
After IKEA we picked up some dinner at Central Market and came home. We watched Something Borrowed after Liam went to sleep and ate about a million snickerdoodles. Our kitchen smelled GOOD!
Oh, and Liam ate FOOD for the first time! I'll be doing a separate post on that though because I took way too many pictures, but I will say that he LOVED it!
{Sunday} we went to church, had lunch with Will's parents, took our couches to Helping Hands, and ran our usual Sunday errands.
I had to take a picture of Liam in his church outfit because I have been waiting forever to put him in these overalls! They are 0-3 month, but they must run big because he's just now starting to fill them out at nearly 5 months old! I think they are so adorable!
Sunday night we watched the Cowboys lose (boo) and just hung around the house.
{Monday} still feels like the weekend for us right now because Will is home for the day. He had jury duty that took all of 1 hour and then the case was settled so he got to leave! We ran some errands around town this morning and grabbed lunch.
Will put a scrooge hat on Liam at Hobby Lobby. He doesn't look very scroogey to me :)

Liam trying to steal Daddy's tea.

"While Daddy is kissing me, I'm going to try and nose dive for his food!" (always plotting.)
This kid is really into food at the moment.


Liam also practiced sitting up. He's getting too big for his britches!
Oh, and there's a sneak peak of our rug :)
Now Liam is napping and we're about to tackle my photos. We bought an external hard drive this weekend for all my photos because I have about 20,000 images on my computer right now and I would be DEVASTATED if I lost them! I know it's terrible, but I haven't backed up a thing since before Liam was born. I'm a risk- taker...NOT. I've just been slacking, but they're important so we're going to sit down and do it right NOW!



PurpleBerry is our new obsession! Although my combo isn't near as healthy as yours!! Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your new furniture! I'm excited to hear all about Liam's adventures with food!
ReplyDeleteI was just telling my husband last night we need to get an external harddrive for pictures alone because I just heard of another story (this is the second family I know who this has happened to in the last year) where someone's house got broken into and all of their computers were stolen and they lost ALL the pictures of their baby :( I can't imagine!
ReplyDeleteExcited to see your new living room!!
I love looking at all your pictures. :) And I cant wait to see the new furniture!!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteWe've been meaning to get an external hard drive too...I'd hate to lose everything!
I love Target dates and frozen yogurt! I have never been to purpleberry, but pinkberry is one of my favs! Looking forward to seeing your Ikea finds!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new furniture! I haven't been to Ikea in a while & am ready to go back! you & your little family are too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see your new furniture. I need a chair for my living room, but can't seem to find just the right one.
ReplyDelete