Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bahamas - Monday and Tuesday

Better late than never?

My bad :)

Monday: Our last day in Atlantis.


I did the dolphin experience where you got to meet & play with the dolphins. I had always wanted to do it so Will stayed on the beach with Liam so I could! Sweet hubby :)



Aren't they gorgeous! (The dolphins, not the wetsuits, haha.)


We spent our last afternoon at a different pool that barely had any people in it so Will was able to push Liam all around. He had the best time!




The view from our balcony.


Before dinner. I thought Liam looked so cute in his linen shirt!

Tuesday we came home! Between the layovers, delayed flights, and time changes, we had a long day of travel. We finally made it home around midnight!

We all felt like this...



3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that picture of Liam sleeping is just precious! I've always wanted to do the dolphin experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is precious! Looks like yall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!